Regularly serviced equipment provides a much higher degree of performance and reliability and non-scheduled downtime. We offer a comprehensive range of preventative maintenance packages that can be tailored to suit your specific equipment needs.
Options range from standard preventative maintenance to comprehensive cover (which includes all labour, parts and travel).
Davidson & Hardy have been servicing laboratory equipment for over 50 years and we pride ourselves on our ability to provide OEM factory trained service engineers from market leading manufacturers such as:
- Don Whitley Scientific- Anaerobic Cabinets, spiral platers
- Panasonic (Sanyo)- Incubators, Fridges/Freezers, Autoclaves
- LTE Scientific- Autoclaves, other thermal products
- BioMerieux (AES Blue Line)- AES Masterclaves and plate pourers
- Elga Process Water- Water purification systems
- Hettich Lab Technology- Centrifuges
- T-Scan Monitoring Solutions- Wireless temperature monitoring
- Bioquell (Microflow)- Biological safety cabinets, Laminar flow workstations and fume hoods
- Telstar (CleanAir BV)- Biological safety cabinets, Laminar flow workstations
- Esco- Biological safety cabinets, Laminar flow workstations
- Clean Air- ductless Fume cupboards and fume hoods
- Bigneat- Specialist containment systems
- Lancer/Getinge- Laboratory glass washers
- Planer- Controlled rate freezers
We specialise in providing customised preventative maintenance solutions through consultation with our customers. This helps us target your specific maintenance needs thereby reducing equipment downtime, increasing productivity, efficiency and maximising your equipment investment.
Why not contact our Service Team for a competitive quotation