Accreditation to ISO/IEC17025:2005 through UKAS is highly regarded both nationally and internationally as an independent indicator of technical competence and as an assurance that calibration or measurement data supplied by a laboratory is accurate and traceable.
Our schedule of accreditation includes:
- Single and multi-point mapping of autoclaves, media preparators and sterilisers.
- Single and multi-point mapping of incubators, fridges, freezers and other environmental chambers.
- Single and multi-point mapping of liquid baths.
- Time intervals.
- Calibration of laboratory centrifuges.
- Calibration of digital temperature indicators, including handheld thermometers and wireless data loggers.
- Testing of Airflow at open-fronted containment devices eg Biological Safety Cabinets, Laminar Flow Hoods and Fume Cupboards
- We can also provide UKAS accredited balance calibration through our partners Sartorius.
- We plan to continually expand our accreditation schedule but currently, we can provide full UKAS traceable calibration for many other technologies so please contact us with your specific requirements.