Davidson and Hardy is a privately owned company founded by Dr George Purce and Mr Alex Hardy in May 1958. We employ thirty people and operate out of our own premises in Belfast and a registered office in Dublin. From our large warehouse on the Antrim Road, Belfast we stock and distribute a wide range of laboratory apparatus, chemicals and instrumentation to a very large and diverse range of customers throughout Ireland. Our customers represent all scientific disciplines in both the private and public sectors.
The company has developed and nurtured strong relationships with some of the very best known suppliers in the laboratory world over many of its almost sixty years existence.
We also have an experienced service department which maintains and supports the full range of equipment sold.
Davidson and Hardy have a large field-based Service team operating throughout Ireland, installing, servicing and testing a wide range of laboratory equipment.
For all customer enquiries please complete the form opposite.